{Dj-B} Basshunter Remix {Dj-B} Basshunter Remix

Haha

I'm going to keep voting 5 on this song until it reaches 5.00

{Dj-B} The Voices RMX {Dj-B} The Voices RMX

EH...

Pretty good but not as good as others.

P.S. Hells yes! more songs!

{Dj-B} (Skyline} RMX {Dj-B} (Skyline} RMX

Haha yes!

Another great one man!

45 Cents Alcoholess 45 Cents Alcoholess

Awesome

Loved the song, would be awesome if you turned up the recording volume of horn and bass line when its playing by itself. Thats just my opinion. Great song anyways. Keep it up.

Melodrama..Serious this time Melodrama..Serious this time

Sweet

Sounds great. Would turn that bass up though, sounds way raw without it. Barely hear the bass. Everything else is great, love the horns and sax solo.

crack happy crack happy

I.....

I loved it. Wish it was longer though. Everything was great. Great up-beat sort of joyful song. So yeah, great song just needs to longer and it would be great.

Whispering Revenge Whispering Revenge

Awesome

This was an awesome song, would like to hear an extension to it though. To me, it sounds like some dramatic movie. Something like matrix. Well anyways, keep doing what you're doing!

(nal) Better Off Alone (RMX) (nal) Better Off Alone (RMX)

Pretty good.

Was pretty good remix of the original song. I liked when everything came together with all the beats, and melody. Keep up the good work man.

Cauldron Choir Cauldron Choir

Another wow

This song is such a trip. Loved the offbeat-beat. This song is funky and trippy, I love it.

alienredwolf responds:

Cheers man... Best review of life.

Quinary Cucurbita Quinary Cucurbita

Wow

Heard of beatboxing but not oralpop, but it really works for me. Could use some volume tweaks though. And a little more beats.

alienredwolf responds:

Yeah I'm working on getting more 1337 skillzzz.